Leading Innovation in Comfort
• nanoe™ X Technology
• ECONAVI Feature
• DC Motor Technology
• Yuragi (Natural Breeze Function)
• Enhanced Safety Features
• Greater Air Delivery
• Durable Blades (PPG Material)
• LCD Remote Control with 9-sequential speed selection
• 1-8 Hour Off Timer
• 1-8 Hour On Timer
• 2-8 Hour Sleep Timer
What is nanoe™ X
A nanoe™ X is a fine (5 to 20nm) and weak acidic water particle with a reactive substance and an electric charge, which effectively inhibits viruses, bacteria, odors and allergens.
How Does nanoe™ X work?
nanoe™ X captures the virus, OH radical takes away hydrogen (H) from virus, then the radical turns into water to inhibit the virus.
7 effects of nanoe™ X
nanoe™ X effectively inhibits viruses, bacteria, odors and allergens.
A nanoe™ X device generates at a high rate of 4.8 trillion per second.
|More Compact DC Motor Unit
Built-in PCB to create a mono form outlookHigher Motor Power Output
For higher air volume and wider air flowAdvantages of a DC motor:
1. Uses less energy – compared AC motor
2. Quiet operation
3. More compact and lighter motor
Intelligent Motor Drive System (IMDS)
Motor Faulty Detection – Able to detect motor abnormality such as motor stop or running slow and stops the fan from rotating to prevent unsafe condition.
Blade Faulty Detection* – An additional protection against blade drop. It will stop the fan from rotating to prevent unsafe condition if an abnormal fan rotation is detected.
New Printed Circuit Board (PCB)
Compact Size Circuit
Constant Wattage Control
Fan and light will operate at previous fan speed or light setting when the ceiling fan is turned on the next time.
ECONAVI, Temperature Sensor
1) ECONAVI Integrated Circuit
ECONAVI – How It works?
Benefits of ECONAVI
If Celling Fan with Econavi operation is used
If Air Conditioner and Ceiling Fan with Econavi operation are used
1/f Yuragi (Natural Breeze Function)
These fans are equipped with 1/f Yuragi function which is a fluctuating pattern to generate a gentle breeze.
By this sophisticated formula, in varying air velocity and controlling wind force, these new ceiling fans give you a peaceful and comfortable feeling.
Width: Ø1500mm (60”)\nHeight: Short pipe: 314mm\nLong pipe: 392mm
Air Velocity: 210 (m/min)
Air Delivery: 245 (m³/min)
|Motor Type||DC Motor (New Generation)|
|Blade Type||PPG Materials|
|Dimension||Width (mm)||Ø1500 mm (60”)|
|Height:||Short pipe: 314mm
Long pipe: 392mm
|Power Consumption||Low (W)||4|
|Fan Speed||Low (RPM)||80|
In case of any payment issue, kindly let us know by reaching out to us via WhatsApp at
016-879 9695 – admin
Payment can also be made directly to our bank account or eWallet – SpayGlobal (SarawakPay)
Reason to buy from our Official Online Store
- The warranty is covered by the Panasonic Malaysia and the item can be claimed at any PANASONIC service center in Malaysia. Kindly locate your nearest PANASONIC service center by clicking here
- Pictures are for illustration purposes only. Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.
- Due to different producing batches from manufacturer, product details might be different.
- Please allow 1-3cm difference due to manual measurement.
- All videos presented are owned by its respective owner and are solely used for reference purposes only. None of the individual presented in these videos are associated with Siong How.
- All prices are exclusive of installation.
- Price may subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and conditions apply. Click here to view the full T&C.